Madimack MJ Control Box
Single Pump Controller
More Functions, Less total cost!
Your Ultimate solution to allow your pool heat pump to run its water pump outside of filtration times, allowing more configurations and control options.
- Simple Installation
- More Energy Savings
- Fully Automated Control
- More Configuration Options
- Requires One Pump Only
- Available for all Madimack Heat Pumps
When do you need to use a Single Pump Controller?
When only one pump is available and to run the heat pump outside of filtration times which could cause over chlorination.
Why do you need to use a Single Pump Controller?
Not only you will allow the heat pump to run independently, you will also save the additional unit cost for an extra pump.
How much energy saving do you get?
Getting your hands on a Single Pump Controller can save energy by not having to run another pump to initiate the pool heat pump.
How can you install it?
Ask your electrician to hardwire the single pump controller to your heat pump, plug it in, and there you have it! You can check the wiring diagram that we provide with every single Pump controller as well.
How does it work?
In a standard configuration, with no Single Pump Controller installed, you will have the following operation:
- Chlorinator controller initiates the filtration pump
- Built in flow switch activates the Madimack Heat Pump
- Heat Pump runs until it reaches the desired temperature or the filtration pump stops running.
The drawbacks of this standard configuration are:
- The Heat Pump might need to run over the running times of the filtration pump to heat to the desired temperature.
- The Chlorinator will be needed to work with the filtration pump which can cause over-chlorination and disrupt the chemical balance of the swimming pool water.
Introducing the Single Pump Controller to the standard configuration will solve all the drawbacks in the following ways:
- Onboard output relay will initiate the filtration pump through the Single Pump Controller regardless of the chlorinator timers.
- The output relay will be initiated as soon as the heat pump is turned on, the output will be running until the desired heating temperature is reached or until the heat pump is turned off by the Wi-Fi timers or manually from the round controller.
- If the unit reached temperature still within the timer set points, the unit will test the water by starting the filtration pump once an hour for 2 minutes to get an accurate temperature reading and will start heating process again if required.
- When Wi-Fi timers are set through the app, Relay switch will run the pump output accordingly.
- Timers for the heat pump are on the Wi-Fi app (If no WiFi available additional timer may be required) internal setting require changing to suit this operation.
- Chlorinator will be running independently maintaining the right chemical balance for your pool water.
Take advantage of Free shipping!