Madimack Elite V3
High Efficiency Pool Heat Pump
Brand New Model!
Free Shipping Australia Wide!
Buy any Madimack Heat Pump Unit in April or May, and receive an Inverter Plus Free! Simply add a Madimack Heat Pump unit to your cart, and the Inverter Plus will be added in for free automatically.
The Madimack Elite V3 is a lifestyle changer!
Is your pool inviting you to swim but it’s still too cold to get in? The Elite V3 Advanced Heat Pump is your answer! Enjoy your pool all year round with the Madimack Elite V3 series high efficiency pool heat pump.
Transform your pool from being a brief summer time activity, into an all-year aquatic luxury! The Madimack Elite V3 is indeed a lifestyle changer! Dive straight in to the perfect temperature and enjoying using your pool throughout the whole year.
What are the advantages of a heated pool?
- Extends the swim season
- Is more enjoyable to swim in
- Can be used for exercise or therapy
- Warm waters are stress reducing
- Great for muscles and joints
- Increases property value
- High efficiency pool heat pump
The Madimack Elite V3 has been redesigned from the ground up to bring a revolutionised pool heating system to the Australian market. In conjunction with the newest inverter technology the unit delivers better airflow, higher efficiency, quieter operation and performance.
The unit exclusively delivers market leading installation requirements of 100mm from the back and 300mm from the side, providing space saving options for Australian backyards. Engineered with durability in mind, the Madimack Elite V3 operates at optimal levels even in the most corrosive and erosive environments. Achieving a massive 31.8kW in a single phase. The Madimack Elite V3 high efficiency pool heat pump sets the standard for all other heaters.
How does it run so efficiently? Find out how! Watch below:
Powered by Embed YouTube Video
Six Models up to 31.8kW in Single Phase
Madimack Elite V3 – 11kw, 13.8kW, 17kW, 22kW, 26.9kW, 31.8kW
Madimack Elite V3 – Advanced Heat Pump Series
High Efficiency Pool Heat Pump
- Revolutionary design that redirects airflow to dramatically reduce spatial requirements
- Industry first residential use of a commercial capacity centrifugal fan
- Extremely energy efficient with a COP of up to 16.4
- Full inverter stepless compressor and fan
- Sleek design
- Six models up to 31.8kW in single phase
- Three phase 40kW model (Contact us for more details)
- Patented silent design
- Marine grade anti-corrosion aluminium alloy casing
- Signature diamond touch screen and intuitive display
- WiFi with smart functions
- Marketing leading 10 year compressor warranty
- Newest most eco-friendly R32 Refrigerant
- Three coil evaporator for a more compact unit size
- TüV Rheinland certified
- Up to 40 degrees set point temperature
- Industry first centrifugal fan
- Advanced cold air performance
- Largest industry single phase unit
- 25 Year Warranty on Titanium Heat Exchanger
- 10 Year Warranty on Compressor
- 5 Year Warranty on ALL Parts
What’s the ideal swimming temperature?
The ideal swimming temperatures are estimated to be between 26 and 28 degrees.
Australia’s Authority in Heat Pump Technology
Madimack is Australia’s authority in Heat Pump technology, specialising in the delivery of premium, sustainable, electrical solutions to market. We believe in innovation without compromise, with a focus on engineering products that increase industry standards, drive technology, increase efficiencies and reduce Australia’s carbon foot-print.
Fully Australian owned and operated, Madimack was founded on 50 years of industry expertise and a rigorous commitment to ongoing research and development in technology and renewable energy. Today, via an integral combination of key national distributors and expert international partners, Madimack has both the access and insight to drive advancements in residential and commercial energy solutions for all Australians.
Madimack represents premium design, efficiency and smart-feature integration. Our products are supported by market leading warranties and unrivalled customer service, which, along with a single minded focus on ‘driving innovation without compromise’, guarantees our clients the very best in energy solutions.
Supply Only Product
Please note that this product is a supply only purchase. By buying this product, you are purchasing the product only. Once you receive the product, you will need to arrange an installation where appropriate. Contact our sales team to arrange an installation consultation.