Takagi Continuous Flow
Introducing Takagi 26L Continuous Flow Hot Water Heater. An exciting new chapter in 6 Star continuous flow water heaters developed for Australian conditions.
Endless Hot Water
Heating water only as it’s being used means you will never run out of hot water again. After the few seconds it takes for the water to reach the designated set temperature, the Takagi water heater will continually provide a steady flow of hot water for as long as your application needs it.
Conventional tank-type water heaters will heat and store a set volume of water, regardless of whether someone is using that hot water or not. Because our water heaters only activate when hot water is being used, no standby energy losses are incurred, providing efficient heating while conserving energy.
How It Works
- A hot water tap is opened.
- The opened tap allows water to flow through the water heater. An internal water flow sensor detects this flow.
- Upon flow detection, the flow sensor sends the activation signal to the computer board.
- The computer automatically ignites the burner.
- As water flows through the heat exchanger, it absorbs heat from the burner.
- By the time the water exits the heater, it has reached the designated set temperature.
- When the hot water tap is closed, the water heater automatically turns off.
Stock ready to go
Made in Japan
Ask us for bulk orders
This unit is supply only, please call Future NRG if you would like to enquire about installation!